Monday, September 25, 2006

From a Rat(tler)

This is an exceprt from the mail that I sent today to our building managers at work.

This is to bring to your notice that there is a security breach in our premises. Our security guards must be fired for letting these guys in without an access card. We’ve spotted two black hairy creatures, 6 inches long with a short snout and curly tail on the second floor wandering during day and night without any access cards. Before you think of others choices, they are mere gutter rats.

My computer mouse complained that these rats are jumping and hopping over her even during the day. I don’t know if this just an infatuation or is it something more or is it breeding season? These rats leave wonderful traces of their poop as memorabilia, I don’t know about the other traces on my mouse. I have sanitized her again this morning. This is case of serious sexual harrassment at work and needs HR intervention.

Should I think that I am being visited and blessed by the Lord Ganesha pal? I know I have a little Ganesh on my desk I don’t know if he is attracting visitors, if so his fan following is creating lot of trouble for me.

On a serious note, I hope you understand that there is a health hazard associated with rats wandering in our premises. We also run the risk endangering our network cables and other paper document. I request you to take necessary action at the earliest.

1 comment:

  1. hmmn
    seems lord ganesha is more than happy with u.lol
    their pals must keep u jump
    any way the sanity conditions r looking bad than govt. sector.

    ReplyDelete