Thursday, September 14, 2006

Growing old is mandatory; but growing up is optional. ~Chili Davis


31 birthdays have gone by and I am racking my brains to pick out the best one. But then I stumbled upon Robert Orben’s quote and I am thinking if the best is really yet to arrive.

The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet. - Robert Orben

I don’t think so….It has been a wonderful day. My friends make my world and they’ve filled my heart with happiness. Thanks for remembering this far away soul and keeping awake late at night to send in your wishes. I am overwhelmed by the cards, messages, gifts and emails. Life will never be the same without each one of you. If I had to make wish it would be to ask you to stay back in my life forever.

Sharing my Kodak moments with you....

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GREETINGS - KUMAR

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish u lots of happiness in life.dont wait for the best day enjoy every day.

    ReplyDelete