Friday, July 15, 2005

ISO....

I was near Chetpet traffic light couple of days ago and I remembered a friend of mine working in the corner building. I had not seen him for 6 years now and I thought this would be a surprise. I parked the car the got to the 8th floor of the building, and I couldn’t see the company name anywhere. I asked the security guards and they said the company closed down a year ago. What a bummer! I was surprised. After a lot of struggle I was able to find his old residence number, but when I called it was not in use. I decided not to give up and I called the enquiry service and they said they had 50 people with the same last and first name. I have not given up yet, I am thinking of other ways to find him.

While I was not able to reach this friend, I wanted to talk to a friend of mine in Tirunelveli. He took me around to visit Nava Tirupathi temples there and it was a while since I got in touch with him. I had misplaced his number and I was looking from the morning to find his number and give him a call. To my surprise he sent me an email saying that he had visited some Vishnu temples nearby and thought of me. Well, what a telepathy! I was thinking of him and he was thinking of me.

My Philosophy take on this: We meet to reconcile karmas, the moment account balance reaches zero we go our ways and never meet.

2 comments:

  1. So true to say that Karmas make people meet. When they become zero, ofcourse we find our ways and go.. but probably the hearts never part but still cling on to the old memoirs and lingers in the past... Probably adds karma again and we get to meet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am planning to visit the Nava tirupathi and other two divya desam at Nanguneri with my parents. I want to hire a cab and go around these places in one day. What would be cost for hiring a cab? Thank you

    ReplyDelete