Thursday, June 16, 2005

Dated Forever!!

Life has been kind of flat for a while now, lol! after that Tsunami. I've decided to settle down in this job. It pays well and I don't have to stretch or do weekends. I have been very ambitious in life before and jumped jobs for better prospect and mostly for a challenging position and growth opportunties. But challenging positions come with a lot of add-ons and they have made my hair to turn grey and a fewer in number. Stress levels have hit the roof and sometimes I come home a disgruntled man. I've realized that I cannot change the world nor the people around, but I can change myself and the climate that I live in. I have taken life to be an easy game, it is not a race track and neither am I Schumacher. Work is a 9am-6pm hobby and a necessary evil. I've decided to invest more time on hobbies that would keep me healthy, happy and contended. Planning to take up advanced courses in Yoga, Astrology, Ayurveda. Not all at the same time, but one by one. This will keep me busy after I come back from work and in the weekends. I have some more temples to visit in the neighboring states. Once the heat wave subsides, I plan to get out and do some trotting.

It has been 3 years since my move back to India. I have brought back great experiences, worthy friendships, close to heart relationships. When I close my eyes at night, I think of those days there in the US. I long for it and tear for it, but will keep praying for 1 more opportunity to meet them and let them know how much I miss them. It is a wonderful place and people are really awesome. God always likes to tease, the more you like it, the more farther you get away from it. Well you are always in my heart and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment