Monday, June 20, 2005

June 20

Yesterday was a really busy day. I had to run around with my uncle to take care of my cousins wedding preparations. She is the last girl in the family to get married. Usually there is a lot of work from the bride's side more than the groom's side.

It was really hot during the day, but towards the evening rain god came to our rescue. First shower in 6 months. Have you ever spent some time enjoy the rain? Watching the first drop hit the ground? Smell the fragrance of the rain drops? It was a spectacle watching the rain and people caught offguard without umbrellas.

It was really a hectic day at work. If I would call it was "Yikes..." at work.Things didn't go smooth and there was a lot of bottlenecks and delays. Couple of months back I would get worked up and flustered during such situations, but today for a change I was so relaxed. Thanks to my Boss who has taught me the art of how to think during the time of crises. I was able to handle things today with cool and composure. For the first time in my life my stress level were under control and I was cool as a cucumber.

My boss often says " When you cross a plank bridge, never look down, but look at the other end and keep walking and you are sure to reach the goal". It was so true and at the end of the day I made it a point to send the email to him appreciating his guidance. I think I am growing up, not just having gre hairs and loosing them hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment